Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Dana!

So here's my list of 4's:

4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Waitress
2. Scrapbook Store Owner
3. Retail Store Manager (you know the one!)
4. Bank Teller (FYI- I absolutely stank at that one)

4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
1. Elizabeth
2. Dazed and Confused
3. Clue
4. Care Bears

4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Exeter, Pa (Rabbit Lane)
2. Exeter, Pa (Mimosa Lane)
3. Exeter, Pa (Apple Drive) See a pattern?
4. East Stroudsburg, Pa

4 TV Show I Watch/Watched
1. Lost
2. ER
3. The Riches
4. Party of Five (ohhh! I am getting nostalgic!)

4 Places I have Been:
1. OC, Maryland
2. Disney World
3. Williamsburg, Virgina
4. New York
(I lead a sheltered life!)

4 People who email me regularly :
1. Colleen
2. Jen
3. Jackie
4. Scrapbook Manufacturers (Do they count? I have no life!)

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Tuna Casserole
2. Soup (any kind. I love it!)
3. Cold Stone Ice Cream (soooo expensive...but so scrumptious!)
4. Mile High Salsa Pie

4 Places I Would Like to Visit:
1. England
2. Jamaica
3. Germany
4. California

4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:
1. Spending time with my family
2. Going on a cruise (Please God!)
3. Getting a new camera (again with the hope!)
4. Scrapping

4 Friends who I’m Tagging:
(I sadly do not know anyone else who blogs besides you guys so I am tagging back)
1. Dana
2. Michelle
3. Gess
4. Jackie (Ha! I DO know someone else!)

1 comment:

Daily dose of Dana said...

I love that you did this!!!