Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Mojo's Flowing...

I vendored at another crop this weekend (third one in a row!) and had a great time. I was very busy but managed to find time to get some more layouts done:
This one is me as a little girl. I LOVED my Wonder Woman Underoos!
Little Bridgette








This is a very cool looking owl we saw at Hershey Park this year




Little Bridgette and Grammy:









All these paper and accents are at the store so if you like what you see, go over to the website and pick some of it up!
I will try to post tomorrow with a sneak peek of December's new kit.





2 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

Beth these r freaking awesome!!!!! I LOVE them all - soooo did u save your undarooos for Bridget or is that u??? lol!!!!

{Jennifer} said...

Super cute layouts. Love them!