Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's

We didn't do much for New Year's this year but we had fun anyway. We stayed home and played some games, had a little wine (just me and Scott---milk for B) and watched the ball drop. Here are the highlights:
We made it to midnight but just barely.

Bridgette is finally old enought to play Scrabble and we really got into it.


AHHHH!!! I can't even believe I posted that! Oh well, now you know what I look like at 11 at night!

This was New Year's Day. Poor Looby is usually safe from my torment but Scott pointed out that I didn't have any christmas pics of her in my Christmas mini album so I cornered her in the scrap room and made her look silly.

Bridgette got a bed tent for Christmas and the dog loves to curl up in there.



Pictionary Jr. We let B do all of the drawing while Scott and I guessed. She did a fabulous job!


2 comments:

GESSYBELL said...

I'm with ya...that's my favorite thing to do on NYE ~ sit in & watch movies!

Daily dose of Dana said...

well it looks like you had a great evening!!!! I am with ya on the resolutions!!!!!!!!!!!