Thursday, January 3, 2008

Resolutions

This year there are some things I would like to accomplish and I am going to work hard to achieve them. So putting them here is the first start and maybe will help me accomplish them.
1. Work on becoming more financially secure. Save, Save, Save!
2. Play with Bridgette more. We need to have a little more fun in our lives.
3. Scrap 200 layouts this year. I think that is a lot but I just read about someone who plans to do more that 1200!!! Good luck, I say!
4. Take a fun vacation. This is kind of dependant on #1 because if I can't save, there will be no vacation...but I would really like to be able to go away for more than 3 days like last year. I don't care where, just take me away!
5. Volunteer somehow. I'm not sure what I will do because my time is so limited but there are plenty of options out there to make a difference.
6. Host at least two fundraiser crops.
7. Train Haru not to jump on people. This is my biggest pet peeve about other dogs and now that I have one, he does it too! I can not have this. We will have to go back to doggy school.
8. Make a concerted effort to let the people in my life know how much they mean to me. Whether it be telling them or letting them know in other ways, I want everyone to know I love them.
9. Be nicer to Scott. This is a tough one. It's not that I am mean I just tend to take everything out on him. And I know we all do this but even if I can catch myself once in a while and stop, that will make a difference. Now if I could just get him to stop taking me for granted...
10. Exercise!!! Yes, I already do but apparently not enough because my gut is not going anywhere. Maybe I can re-evaluate what I am doing and try to eat a few less kit kats.

1 comment:

GESSYBELL said...

THIS IS A GREAT LIST!! I could just about copy the whole thing for myself!! LOL ~ now, if I could just stick to my NY resolutions ~ that would be wonderful!!!