Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Hunt is On...

My new obsession? Finding a Wii. I got a chance to do some bowling at my friends' apartment this past weekend and it was awesome! I came home and told the rest of the house how much I loved it and now we have decided to actively search for one. I can only imagine how awesome Super Smash Brothers will be when we are all jumping around the living room pretending to be Kirby or Mario or Jigglypuff! However, they are still ridiculously hard to get. So, I signed up for itracker which is a website that is supposed to email you if any wiis come into stores near you. Not sure how effective this is but its worth a try. Lots of people have told me I am just gonna have to call Walmart everyday until they tell me they have some in. So I will keep trying...

3 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

we don't have one but have found them for a few friends and family - we have too many game systems - so Game Stop in the malls usually gets them in twice a week and you can hound them too!!!! We have one outside of our Wal Mart and usually Tuesday mornings there are a few peeps lined up outside! I am sure Bridget will love it!

michelle said...

if you are going to nyc anytime soon, go to the nintendo store! also check out craigslist. ours, they were about $50 more than the stores but... who knows!

GESSYBELL said...

we just got one a few weeks ago at Toys R Us, they only had 2, so we were lucky but a friend of mine got one thru Rent A Center, which I thought was a great idea, she just paid if off after the initial payment so she didn't have to pay additional charges. Just a thought!! and YES, IT IS SO MUCH FUN FOR EVERYONE!!