Monday, March 30, 2009

Online Crop This Weekend!

I am sooo psyched for Scraptacular's online crop this weekend. There are going to be so many prizes given away, so many fun games, and so many challenges to get you scrapping! We will also be doing some make-n-takes that are too cute. And don't forget the grand prize for the weekend: $50 in Fancy Pants goodies! I can't wait to see everbody's scrappy projects.

If you're not already signed up for the Message board, hurry over so you can join in the fun starting on Friday April 3rd!

Yesterday I got my hands on Photoshop cs2 and i am absolutely loving it! I went to a website that has lots of free actions at http://atncentral.com/download.htm and downloaded so many cool ones like Aly's Vintage, Burnt Edges, Whiten and lots more. For those of you who don't know what actions are, they are a series of edits that you perform on a picture but instead of doing them all individually, they are all in one action so you only have to press one button. Makes my life so much easier!

Here's a picture I took of Bridgette yesterday before she got ready for her dance pictures. She said she was taking a cutie nap. I used the Burnt Edges and the Color Pop actions to tweak it a bit:

I did the same thing with this one:
I'll be back tomorrow with a little sneak of my make-n-take for the crop. Hint: to see it and some others now go to www.scraptacular.proboards.com ,login and look under online crops.
Have a great day!

No comments: