Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sneaky-sneak

Here's a little sneak of my make-n-take for this weekend:


We will be making a Home Wall Decoration. Participants will need to be approved members of the message board and they will need to gather these supplies:

-8x10 frame in desired color

-people chipboard (you can get this at Scraptacular)
-home themed paper and/or embellishments (I am using Pink Paislee chipboard but there is also a whole line of paper made by Three Bugs in a Rug that would work. Both can be purchased from Scraptacular.)
-Large and small letter stickers ( I am using Thickers and the small letter stickers that come in the Pink Paislee sticker books.)

It's a nice sunny day here in PA and I can't wait to get out and enjoy the weather! I think maybe I'll try to teach B to ride a bike today.

Have a great one!

No comments: