Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Layouts and a Sneak!

I am very excited for Scraptacular's July kit! It is gorgeous and perfect for yummy summer photos. I have already made three layouts with it and have a ton more ideas. Here's a little sneak of what's to come on July 1st:

And this:





I had the chance to do some major scrapping this weekend with some of my scrappy buddies! We had a lot of fun laughing, eating and scrapping. Here are the results of my productive weekend:









Yes, that one above is me as a little girl. I have started throwing in some of my childhood pics to scrap. I love doing them because it is such a trip down memory lane.
I am sooo excited because this weekend is another scrappy weekend! I will be spending all weekend at the Hamburg Hideaway, a scrappy retreat house here in PA. I get to scrap all weekend! Wooohoo!





3 comments:

{Jennifer} said...

I love ALL of the layouts, so awesome!!!

scrappermimi said...

Wow Beth! These are terrific and I love those sneaks!

Jackie - aka funhockeymom25 said...

more great layouts!!! i love how you scrapped the older pics! absolutely love this kit!