Friday, July 3, 2009

July Kit!

The wait is over for Scraptacular's July kit! This one is packed with lots of October Afternoon and Jenni Bowlin and has been flying off the shelves. If you want one, let me know asap:

Here's a layout I did using the kit and a piece of corrugated cardboard:

For this layouts I used Fancy Pants Summer Soiree:


Using Sassafrass Lass Bungle Jungle:



More Summer Soiree:






















Sassafrass Anthem:



As you can see I have been a very busy bee! I was lucky enough to get a weekend away at the Hamburg Hideaway, a retreat house here in PA. We had a great weekend drinking, scrapping laughing and eating. I am already planning my next weekend there!



1 comment:

Megan Aaron said...

that looks like a great kit!
and your layouts rock too! love the cardboard one and the waterslide with the circles!

you asked about the letters on my page - they came like that, very cool, sort of distressed looking